Individuals tasked with designing or fabricating electrical control panels are continually challenged to reduce the overall size of the panel and enclosure, simplify wiring schemes, reduce wiring and fabrication time, and limit the number of electrical components required. As an industry leader in the design and manufacture of innovative signal control and conditioning components, and ever mindful of the challenges confronted by control panel designers and fabricators, Phoenix Contact has introduced the MINI Analog Pro, a cutting-edge signal conditioning product. As aptly stated by our Airline product specialist, the Phoenix Contact Mini Analog Pro is the “Swiss army knife” of signal conditioning.
At only 6mm wide and specifically designed for mounting and wiring in confined spaces, reduced panel and overall enclosure size can be achieved through the use of this product resulting in a reduction in the cost of the mounting panel and enclosure. The plug-in connection and wiring technology incorporated into the MINI Analog Pro greatly simplifies component installation and wiring, resulting in a reduction in the labor and expense required to complete the control panel fabrication.
By design, the conditioned signals can be monitored and measured under “live” load, easily and quickly disconnected to facilitate start up and circuit troubleshooting, with component status annunciated by on board status/diagnostic LEDS, all contributing to higher OEE values, and a reduction in expenses due to undesirable downtime.
The Mini Analog Pro is a universal signal conditioner. Through the use of DIP switches, a programming port or wireless communications using a mobile phone, a signal conditioner can be configured to meet any number of signal conditioning requirements. This flexible design enables one to inventory a single signal conditioning unit to replace the variety of different types of signal conditioners previously held in inventory, thereby simplifying inventory management with less components and funds tied up in inventory.
- Easy installation, thanks to easily accessible terminal points, power bridging, and plug-in connection terminal blocks, also with push-in connection technology
- Easy startup and servicing: measure signals without disconnecting current loops, plus optional disconnect function
- Numerous parameterization options: easy configuration via DIP switches as well as extended configuration via software or smartphone app without additional accessories
- Easy to maintain, thanks to large-surface marking areas, status LEDs in every signal conditioner, and group error messaging
- Optimum signal quality, thanks to the latest switching technology and safe electrical isolation between input, output, and supply
- Suitable for every application, thanks to multifunctional device types and extended supply voltage and operating temperature ranges